Founding courses will be promoted to 5M golfers, receive official recognition online, and a plaque to display in your pro shop based on the chosen and confirmed participation level.
- Send our tournament information email to your golfer database
- Post to all of your social media accounts weekly
- Print flyers and posters and post them around your pro shop, restaurant area, locker rooms, golf cart headers, etc.
- Get a minimum of 5 foursomes (20 people) to play your course during the entire month of September and/or donate a foursome to the tournament auction. Total combined contribution value ** over $400
- Same requirements as Bronze Level
- Reserve a few key tee time slots a week for foursomes who are registered PSKGF National Golf Tournament players, encouraging participation in the event
- Get a minimum of 15 foursomes (60 people) to play your course during the entire month of September and/or donate a high-value foursome/stay & play for our auction. Total combined contribution value** over $1,200
- Same requirements as Silver Level
- Designate at least one day during the month as your “official PSKGF tournament day,” getting a minimum of 10 foursomes playing on that day
- Get a minimum of 25 foursomes (100 people, including tournament day players) to play your course during September and/or donate the ultimate high-end foursome/stay & play to our auction. Total combined contribution value** over $2,000
* Final founding member status is based on the actual contribution value coming from your course including the number of golfers that have registered and played their tournament round at your course and/or the value of the donated foursome/ stay & play.
** $20 contribution value per registered golfer that plays at your course
If you are interested in becoming a founding golf course member, please fill out the interest form on the previous page, and we will contact you to help with the setup process.
If you are interested in donating a foursome to our auction, please follow this link to OneSpare to enter your course name and detail or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help you through the process.